Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Finished Project: Simplicity 5285

So as promised here's my finished blouse from earlier in the week..


And because this is super easy & quick to make up, plus I had some spare time I also managed to make another 2 versions of the same pattern!
Both are using the white cotton my hubby picked up when he bought the fabric for his shirt. One is with a black collar & sleeves....


And the other has a pastel striped collar with matching self covered buttons....


I think my blouse obsession is almost over, but I do have some spare black cotton that I could probably squeeze a sleeveless version of this out with, and i'm thinking either a polka dot or another striped collar?



1 comment:

  1. Yes, do it - black version with polka dot collar!!!!

    You've got me practically foaming at the mouth with jealousy over these lovely blouses! Haha, I really need to get to work addressing my spring blouse obsession.

    ReplyDelete