Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

My Next Adventure....



I recently arranged to have a stall at the above market which is a fairly new thing around where I live. I thought it would be a good chance to sell some of the vintage clothing i've acquired and would also be a good platform to sell some of my own handmade items. With this in mind I've been busily sewing at the weekends and some evenings after work (if I felt like it). I've so far made around 24 purses varying in size, some stuffed owls, and I will be making some more mustache pillows that are similar to the ones that are for sale in Etsy shop. 






To celebrate this occasion I thought it was about time I invested in some business cards, and got a really good deal at Vistaprint, this is what they should look like;



Fingers crossed it'll go well!





No comments:

Post a Comment